Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FEMA coming to your door and Flood Insurance

I have an urgent request from those who use the internet ... to give you the situation  ... its rather long  but am willing to shorten.
I recently received a letter from my bank requiring me to have flood insurance. I was rather surprised on this request and never had any problems with any flooding what so ever.. the request came from FEMA (the Federal Emergency Management Agency).

FEMA redrew the maps etc and was approved a short time ago .. I have been living in my home for 47 years and am a severe Weather Spotter For the National Weather Service. Not only I gather data for them I also keep watch for a river across the street from me and know how high the floods get .. As I stated I have been here for 47 years and the river has never even come across the street.

This situation is going across the United States and FEMA is unduly getting money (in my opinion) unfairly... yet I bring this up to our politicians and yet they do nothing except give me lip service.. I am asking for help to stop this once and for all. I am asking for fairness for all.  I have created a website for those who need help, send for information which I am willing to send via email, and videos I have produced to maybe help you all.

Here is the website link:

Included is a contact form so I can send you the information directly to you ... maybe in numbers we can get our officials to listen to us. Thanks,

Keith Haley

Smile and have a good day !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment